Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little brothers graduation

Today was my brothers graduation from high school. It was a long ceremony, many performances, and speeches, and 180 odd boys to send out into the wider world. I must say the performances were lovely, especially one in particular. An incredibly talented year 12 boy played a piano piece that he presumably transcribed himself from a number of pop songs. It was really wonderful. 



Not the greatest photos of the graduation, sadly my camera was being extremely uncooperative. But he still looks lovely.






I just adore this dress, i feel so sexy and comfortable in it. I eyed it and eyed it on etsy, and kept resisting it, and when i finally decided to buy it i realized it had sold. I was so sad, i moaned to Ellen about it a number of times, i regretted not snapping it up immediately. And then guess what? I looked into my cupboard one day, and there it was, in the blue dress section. And i smiled, a big grin, realizing that Ellen had sneakily bought it for me as a treat.

I finally wore it for the first time today, it was a perfect graduation dress, everyone loved it. :) Thanks Elle!!!

Petunia
x

No comments: