Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cemetery Sunday

My apologies for such a long break. I get distracted so easily, and find so little time to post my entries. But here i am, and here is a post about a lovely exploration of Bronte cemetery with Ellen.


Yes, i am pretending to be a weeping angel from Dr. Who. I couldn't help myself, that episode is just so fantastically creepy.


Ellen and i had such a lovely Sunday. We bought fish and chips and a deep fried mars bar down at Bondi Beach, and drove up to the cemetery to enjoy them. Naughty but tasty. 

Petunia
x

2 comments:

wendy lee said...

I've walked there Asti, I found it beautiful, sad stories on stones, lovely sculpture, amazing view for the residents! Very peaceful there. That's when I went for walks a long time ago.

Unknown said...

Yeah its very pretty, some of the rave inscriptions are so sad, especially when they are for young children. But still a lovely place.