Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thriller night....

So i've been a little slack as usual. I am a tragic little petunia, and an even more tragic little blogger. But i am here now with some photos of my Halloween outfit. This year i had every intention as going as a very scantily clad devil, but thought better of it and opted for Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.


Isn't Dorothy just the most adorably dressed character? She's so stylishly vintage. I tried my best to dress as closely to her as possible, and thanks to Ellen i did rather well. 


Here i am all cute in Ellen's Dorothy style dress. I even have Toto as my loyal companion through Munchkin Land. And look at the pretty shoes, aren't they amazing? They are Ellen's sadly, and i love them. They worked perfectly as Ruby slippers. 



I spent Halloween with some of Ellen's lovely school friends. It wasn't a rowdy night, just relaxed and calm, lots of chit chat and girly giggling. Very fun. I hope you all had as enjoyable Halloween as i did. I promise i will update again soonish with pictures from the Love Vintage Fair. But you may have to give me a couple of weeks as tomorrow i leave for Johannesburg. I am so excited. I promise to put up some photo from the trip as well. :)

Petunia
x

No comments: