Sunday, October 17, 2010

What happens when a cat gets wet

So this is an entirely irrelevant silly post that i just simply had to share with all of you. I am not just a lover of vintage, a crafter, an amateur photographer, but i am also a cat lover. And naturally, being a cat lover, i have 3 of my own. It came to my attention today that 2 of my funny little kitties were really rather stinky, and so we had bath time. This was the result....



This is my little orange Figaro, named of course after the cat in Pinnochio (i thought i was awesome when i chose that name at age 9).



And this my dears is Tippany, the little rat cat. I find her quite intriguing and beautiful really, but i guess others may disagree. She's named for the way the tip of her tail always curls.

Don't think my kitties are overly happy with me for this afternoons bath time fun, but at least they both smell delicious.

Petunia

x

No comments: