Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Springtime fun

I've recently received some gorgeous little spring delights from where else but etsy. I haven't had a chance to photograph a few of the dresses but here is my latest edition to my ever expanding wardrobe.


Shoes: Senso
Skirt: 1970's skirt from Wildfell Hall Vintage
Top and Cardigan: SES
Broach: 1980's pearl and silver broach

I just love that skirt, the image is of an ocean road. There are trees and bushes, and then in the ocean are little boats and mountains. It's just so lovely.

It seems that spring really has arrived as our Wisteria has blossomed and is already being pollinated by hoards of bees. It was like walking into a horror movie, where all you can hear is an eerie buzzing, and you have no idea where it is coming from, and then you look up just as the swarm of bees engulfs and kills you. Ok, i have a wild imagination, but i was a little freaked out.



I've been crafting again, expect some craft themed updates.

*Lonely Little Petunia*

No comments: