Thursday, October 21, 2010

A weekend of vintage, sunlight and parasols

It was a really lovely weekend spent perusing the Love Vintage Fair, attempting not to blow away, and in contrast walking along the sunny streets of Sydney. The weather literally went from chilly and intensely windy, to bright and sunny in the space of a weekend. I finally got the chance to wear my lovely ocean scene skirt, as well as my cute little 70's sun dress. I bought a gorgeous parasol at the fair, i couldn't resist a peacock themed, hand painted item like that. It's lovely, isn't it?





Dress: Lovely 70s dress from Emporium of the forgotten

Yes, i am a little eccentric, but i felt it necessary to salute the sun for deciding to make an appearance. Hehe.


Petunia x

1 comment:

Wild Tea Party said...

wow my front lawn looks awesome. And yes, you're eccentric lol.