Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The wonder that is ebay.com.au

Recently i have rediscovered http://www.ebay.com.au/, the wonderful online store that literally has EVERYTHING. I found some amazing vintage materisls which i will transform into cute little softies.





This one i just fell in love with. The colours, the flowers, it's just so retro and cute. It cost a total of $3.55 including postage.





I'm not sure exactly what i will use this one for, but i found the bunnies and bears theme quite charming. I guess i can make a toy for my baby cousin, Twiggi.


A big thanks to recycling_junkie who sold me both pieces of material. Her collection is really very good.


And of course there are some pieces of meterial i am dying to buy, but most of it is just that little bit too expensive. Take a look at the following and let me know what you think.










Three pieces of material in the one package, and all for $4.10 including postage. The material all measures half a metre, and they are just so stunningly kitsh.






I love anything to do with tea, because tea is magic. Unfortunately this piece of material is just too expensive for the amount they give, a total of $9.15 for just under half a metre. I simply can't justify buying it :(

There are so many more but i simply haven't the energy to post all of them. If you care to see the wide range just look up retro fabric or vintage fabric and scroll through the thousands of items available.

I'll be back soon with more little cuties. And this time they will be designed and created by your truly. So i will most likely post pattern layouts, materials needed ect. :)

No comments: