Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting down in denim

I have been shopping once more. It's an illness i swear. But at least good things come from over spending money. For instance i found some devine denim numbers that i have posted below, all of which i adore and cannot stop wearing.

The two skirts are both from Cotton On, not somewhere i regularly shop, but when i went in this time i liked what i saw. The high waisted shorts are from the Bondi markets and are so perfectly fitted to my figure i could swear they were made for me. And i love them with my brand new leotard that i got on sale at a cute shop in Broadway shopping centre. I need more leotards, pity i can't find any of my old ballet ones. Speaking of old leotards, when i do find them i will post a crafty entry about how to make a very ordinary leotard something a little more special using some very simple ingredients :)












No comments: