Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet little pretties to buy

Introducing Buttons the bunny.


This cute little knitted bunny is called Buttons. I was informed by my friends that calling a bunny that meant i had to sew some buttons onto her (hence the 3 on her back). She is made from 3 different 4 ply wools. She was a hard one to make, with all the wool changing, but i think she is my favorite of the bunnies so far. If you want to buy a bunny let me know, i charge $10 for the small, $15 for the medium, and $20 for the large.


Above are Mel and my latest invention. They are minute paper cranes, made from 3.5cm by 3.5cm origami paper, attached to silver chains. We will probably be selling them for between $3 and $5 depending on the size. The left are made from metallic silver paper and those on the right are made from green paper with an orange and white floral pattern.

No comments: