Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bunnies!!! <3

I have been in a creative frenzy, i get that way when i am need of a distraction. Hence, in three days i have whipped up 8 bunnies. There are 2 bunny families. The first is the black/yellow bunny family and the second is the blue/purple and pink bunny family.


Not the greatest photo. The middle bunny is obviously half black and half yellow. I wanted to test what that would look like. I think it turned out fairly well. The other two bunnies have a much better shape.
I just love the colours here. The shapes of these bunnies are not overly great, but they were testers in many ways. The purple bunny is well made actually. The baby pink bunny has issues. I ran out of that pink wool just as i finished the body and realized i had left none for the ears, hence the black ears.

No comments: