Monday, August 6, 2012

A little photo splurge

Hello my few lovely followers, god it's bee ages since I was on here. I had almost forgotten this blog existed. I figure it's time to share some of my life's most beautiful and inspiring moments with you. Generally for me that means sunsets and trees. I have a fascination with both, and when I get the chance to photograph them I feel happier and more hopeful. I hope you like what I've photographed.

The following are my favourite recent sunset shots:







And the next bunch are nature shots:

This is a photo I am actually quite proud of.


Beautiful Bondi Beach, it's no wonder this 
beach is such a tourist attraction. I did the 
Bondi to Bronte walk, it was a stunningly 
clear day but freezing cold!



I posted this photo on my instagram account, and it is
my most popular photo with 110 likes so far :)



Now that I have flooded you with photos I will try my best to update more regularly. I say that often, but I really do mean it. I take sunset/nature photos a few times a week, and I have been crafting quite a bit lately, so there are a fair few posts I can make. Expect a post once a week my loves. 

Petunia x

No comments: