Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunset in the Park

I have always found sunsets incredibly awe-inspiring. I think they are one of the most beautiful aspects of the world. No matter how often i see them, i still adore them.

The past few nights i have taken the kids i nanny down to the park by their house. It's huge, lush and a great place to kick a ball or go for a swing. I make sure our park visit coincides with the sunset so that i can not only play with the kiddlets, but i can also photograph the sunset. Here are some snaps of tonight expedition.

This is Ben, he was explaining to me how to draw a skeleton,
typical boy.

And this is Bella, attempting to pull the basketball out of a prickly bush.


The sunset was just beginning in this photo. It's my
favorite picture of the night.


Reminds me of caramel oozing from chocolate. 
Just delightful.



I just adore the colours in this one. 
Pinks and purple and yellows and blues. 
The clouds look like fairy floss.




The moon looked like a shooting star because of a strange 
cloud. Quite beautiful, the kids loved it.

Petunia x

No comments: