Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little more blue!

I've been obsessed with the color blue for a little while now. I'm not sure why, but suddenly blue seemed like the most beautiful color in the world. I own 4 pairs of blue high heels, 2 pairs of blue flats, 15 blue dresses (ranging from pale blue to navy blue) and even a blue cardigan. I just can't help myself. 

Today, after some very disappointing visits to the post office over the past week, i finally got my package. And guess what it was? A 70's BLUE MAXI DRESS WITH MATCHING BOLERO! I am a little bit in love with this dress right. I'm sorry, but it's just lovely. Not only was it nice to finally get my new dress, but it was wrapped with so much love and care that i couldn't help smile while opening it. Take a look...and please excuse the iphone photos, i couldn't resist opening it up before i got home to my camera.

Such cute packaging, it was a little like pass the parcel, as one layer had a skittle flavored lip balm, and the other had a little packet of lollies. I was happy!

The little note was sweet too, it said thanks and enjoy the dress on one side and then i turned over to find a lovely quote by Coco Chanel. 

Here's the dress, photographed and sold by the delightful Kelsey from Tractordog Vintage. Let me know what you think. 


Petunia
x


No comments: