Monday, December 13, 2010

On the first day of Christmas, my house was sparkly...

I am sitting here singing along to Christmas songs and editing the pretty photos of my gorgeous Christmas tree. December is happy this year, well...happier than it's been some years. My to-buy list is slowly getting smaller, i'm am enjoying ticking presents off, all i need to do now is wrap, tag and distribute. Tehehe.

Our Christmas tree this year is Hanukkah themed and just looked delightful with it's shocking blue lights and glimmering silver and blue decorations. The bushes around our house are decorated too, with gold and green and red and pink and basically anything that didn't work on the tree. It's such a festive house this year.























Now other than decorating my house like a madwomen, i have also had the pleasure of baking some delicious Christmas delights with the kids i nanny.












Petunia
x

No comments: