Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy belated Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year. I have a morbid fascination with all things horror. Can't help it, been that way since i was a little kiddlet. I really won't be surprised if i become a forensic psychologist. Anyway, this Halloween was really great. I got to dress up twice, in two different, but both equally fantastic, costumes. I already mentioned that cat Astin is on Ellen's blog, but here you can see possessed ragdoll Astin.




The little boy ragdoll attached to me is of course my undead husband Jason. Isn't he gorgeous? my great gran knitted him, and one day decided to give him to me before i immigrated to Australia. He was the first thing i wanted to play with when i visited her house.

Hope you all had a grisly, ghoul filled night.

Petunia
x

No comments: