Thursday, September 30, 2010

The beauty of rings

I've always had an obsession with rings, ever since i was a little girl. Amusingly enough i've also always had expensive taste, so i tend to point out rings that cost somewhere in the thousands. Etsy is wonderful. I love it, i hate it, i talk to it, i smile at it, it brings happiness to my sometimes dreary life and i can't help but let it drain my account.

I thought i might share some of the amazing rings that i am currently considering buying for myself. I don't usually treat myself in such a way, but some of these are just too irresistible. Let me know what you think, opinions are always appreciated.

RARE 14K Antique Art Deco Peacock Onyx Diamond Filigree Ring
Onyx and diamond filigree ring from the 1920's- the peacock's on the sides are just so gorgeous.


Antique Diamond Ring Vintage Art Deco Rock Crystal White Gold Filigree
Diamond, emerald and white gold filigree ring from the 1920's- love the gorgeous butterfly design on the sides.


RARE 14k Antique Art Deco Amethyst Filigree Ring
Amethyst and white gold filigree ring from the 1920's- it appears that this one may also have a cute design on the sides (do we see a theme here. hehe).

14K Rose Gold Antique Victorian Amethyst Diamond Carved Flower Ring
Amethyst, diamond and gold glit from the 1870's- i just adore that little gold rose, it's so unique and sweet.

I am trying so hard to resist buying one, but i am not sure how long that will last. Enjoy looking at the pretties.

Petunia

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, Those are gorgeous. Where did you find such beautiful pieces?

Unknown said...

They are all from etsy.com. It has everything vintage, antique and handmade that you may desire. Sorry for the super late reply, only just saw this.