Sunday, January 4, 2009

A whole lot of sewing

Lately i have been absolutely obesessed with sewing. Mel bought me a great book for Christmas called Softies. Basically it is filled with patterns to make cute little softies. I have made a fair few lately, in between the craziness of the new year. I recently saw that there is a second book, so be prepared for many more softies :)




This is probably my favorite of the lot. Mincey the Monkey.


This one is cute, with it's big cuddly body and pretty eyes. Reminds me of a friend who likes owls.




Buzzy Bee, who i made for my dad (nickname Buzz).




The cutest little monster, whose name i have not come up with...suggestions are welcome.





Cosmonaut devil , who belongs to Damen. He's my second favorite.



This is supposedly a strange Alien, hence it being photographed next to my little Devon Rex, Tippany. I made this one and mom decided she liked it best, so it is now hers.
And that is the lot. What do you guys think? Let me know :)

No comments: