Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beady goodness :)

I am in an unusually creative mood lately. In truth, if i were able, i would sew, knit, make jewelry and song write all at the same time. But due to lack of 1000 arms, i shall do those things one at a time. Below are todays earring creations.


I love these beads. They are multicolored glass squares with silver and gold filagree on the inside. ($10)
Little gold mushroom charms that i found at my local art store. I fell in love with them (they remind me of the mushrooms in Fantasia). I am going back for the tea pot charms, rose charms and trebble cleff charms. (not for sale, but if you want a pair i'll make some for $8)
Same beads as used in the first set. ($8)
These look a lote more spectacular in person. The beads are clear with red centres and floral decorations on. There are silver attachments above and below the beads. ($8)
These beads are equisite. Metallic green interiors, clear green glass and a pink rose decoration. Above are Amethist and glass. ($15)
Metal blue beads with floral patterns and pink wooden beads above. ($5)

No comments: